Need a good Quality Billing company!? We recommend Lucrative Consulting Inc
We are here to provide personalized assistance and advocate for your Clients needed care to receive treatment. While you and your treatment team are providing quality care, we are doing are part to advocate for you and your clients.
Lucrative Consulting provides assistance to treatment centers. We will working closely with your team through various software options and personal assistants. We Understand how busy you and your team can get in this profession. Our services provide you with a complete, competent, department that is managed by highly qualified insurance specialists. We save you time and money without the stress of you managing your own department in house.
Benefit Verification Services
Lucrative Consulting verification specialists are focused on making the admissions process easier by providing:
- Information on patient responsibilities, pre-certification, policy exclusions and payor payment estimates.
- 1-hour benefit turnaround whenever possible.
- Double-Triple verification of benefits process for accuracy.
- Benefit documentation for reference.
Our licensed and experienced clinical staff can help maximize your Client’s benefits by obtaining maximum stays based on clinical necessity and best practice at the highest levels of care.
- Utilization Review by qualified clinicians
- Online live reports to track concurrent reviews.
- Skilled clinical provides peer to peer support.
- Collateral case management and planning with clinical staff.
- Key understanding of health care processes to ensure longest lengths of stay.
- Single case agreements negotiated
Billing and Collections
Lucrative Consulting teams are experts in the field of billing and collection for behavioral health and Medical providers and facilities. Our in-depth knowledge of the treatment industry permits us to deliver the highest amount of reimbursement with unique services and processes that include:
- Coding for professional and institutional providers.
- Electronic claims submission – UB04 and HCFA1500.
- Documented claims management follow-up.
- Revenue posting management.
- Customized weekly and end of month reporting.
- Weekly patient billing.
- Payer reimbursement reporting.
- Audits of outstanding account receivables.
Staff Collaborating and Training
To help ensure efficiency provide:
- Staff training to ensure authorization and concurrent reviews for improved lengths of stay
- Assist counselors and therapist to increase their knowledge of insurance reviews criteria, and skills with documentation to get coverage and continued stay.
- Responsive to the needs of the facility for all levels of care, transitions and discharge
- Consultation regarding placement and recommendations to improve lengths of stay
- Review of ASAM and Mental Status for Substance Abuse Treatment Centers
- Utilizing information for outcome studies that help you increase efficiency and effectiveness
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.